Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Normal Life"

I just got done reading my sisters post from today. She said that she is having a hard time at night adjusting to being home (still). I have to say that I have had a poopy week. I really miss my family. We had the best time together. We are all such different people, but we all compliment each other well. I think that my favorite days were Saturday the 21st and Friday the 27th. It was so great to see our old friends from Indiana on Saturday. It is cool to see how their family has grown by 2 grand kids, who by the way are so cute!!
Friday was a perfect way to end the week...at the Temple with Lindsey and Zak!! What a happy family they were...what a great "place" they are in, in their lives right now. I can't explain the feeling of that day. It was too wonderful for words. After we were at the temple, we went and had lunch at Liberty Park. The kids played at the park and us brothers and sisters just stood around for at least 2 hours talking about the past growing up. We laughed and laughed...it was so great!!
I need to move on though. I haven't wanted to do much of anything lately. The other thing that I am way sad about is that my neighbor is moving, or I guess I should say that she has moved. She is one of the most amazing people that I have ever met. She has a certain spirit about her that makes her so likable. I have never felt judgement from her. She is so giving, so kind, so funny, and so insightful, so caring and so helpful (is that the same as giving?) Whatever. I am so sad that she is gone. I will still see her, but it won't be the same because she isn't across the street. She is one of the most special friends that I have ever had!

Let's hope that next week is better. Navek starts 1st grade on Monday!! My sweet boy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Daisy said...

I miss you all!!! I don't want to go back to my normal boring life!! I want to hang out with you and Lindsey again. I'm really having trouble getting back into my house cleaning routine. I'm so lazy right now and my house is a mess. Hopefully I will get better next week as well.

Gina said...

I am so sorry your family left AND your neighbor! What a crappy thing all at once. I hope you can adjust and find solace and peace. I wish I were your neighbor! Your house is so much fun and you are such a great person to be around! I love you, Jessica the Super Mom!