Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"mammma...i dank it oll gone"

Is what Emerald said to me this afternoon with a smile on her face and unusually good smelling breath. I asked her what she drank. She said "ppaahhsis" which, in Emeral language is medicine. Yikes! She had found a bubble gum favored bottle of children's motrin and drank what was remaining. I'm sure that it tasted good to her too, hense her running downstaird to tell me...I was vacuming at the time. Then I remembered last night Navek coming into our room and saying that his legs were hurting, so I went upstairs and gave him some motrin, guess I forgot to put it away. What can I say...I'm a tired mom. I called poison control and found out that she will be okay and to just give her some food so that she wouldn't get an upset stomach! I know that they make yummy flavored medicine taste good so that the kids will take it but dag!! Maybe next time I should search for the nasty flavored medicine!!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Yikes is right!! I hope that she is okay.

What a silly girl. I wonder what they think sometimes, you know.

Everytime I'm looking at your blog, Cameryn looks at your pictures and says, "Mamma, that looks like Tristyn" That girl is obsessed with your baby.

Gina said...

Yeah, like the nasty stuff will be handy when it's time for them to legitimately take it. Dag is right. I am sorry, I am sure that put you in a panic. Glad she was alright.