Monday, August 6, 2007

More Family Picts

Here are a couple more pictures from when my family visited...

Here is Kathryn with Tristyn.











Tristyn is so cute with his lips.























Here are Yzabelle and Emerald at the Temple...what beautiful girls I have.

Some are a little fuzzy...I don't have the best camera in the world, but it will do for now!
Here are Devon (10), Navek (6), and Kathryn (almost 13). They get along really good. It is nice that they are semi close in age. I look forward to the future with these young kids...I'm sure that they will grow up to be friends!!







Here are Navek and Trevor on the Temple grounds playing with the pretty flowers. We kept asking the kids not to pick them, and after asking several times they finally obeyed...then we turned the corner and looked on this little wall and there were a whole bunch of already picked flowers...so thank goodness our kids weren't the only ones picking them!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Choice photos for sure!

I love Tristyn's big eyes as he sits in the play grocery cart! PERFECT!

That photo of Belle is priceless too! You DO have beautiful girls!

Daisy said...

I'm going to try to send you some of my photos soon.

I loved that pic of Tristyn in that grocery cart too!! He is so cute. Cameryn talks about him all the time too. I still have that announcement pic you sent me and she says everyday, "See mama, that's Tristyn, little baby Tristyn"