Saturday, June 30, 2007

Navek graduates from Kindergarten






On Friday, Navek graduated from kindergarten. What a happy day! The girls, Tristyn and I went to his school bright and early for a small program they did. It was mostly songs that they had learned throughout the year. It was funny though, Navek had this look on his face the whole time...like he was too cool to be singing. I don't think that he smiled the whole time. What a goose!!

We all went back to his classroom, and his teacher presented all of the students with a memory book that she put together for them. It was so cute!!. It had pictures of him and his friends, and of his teacher, and of things that they done throughout the year. She was a really great teacher. I got to know her a little cause I helped volunteer in his class. It was a great year for him. I actually cried when she was presenting him his book. He is officially a 1st grader!!!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I totally don't remember what I said last time but I love those pictures. Belle is just so pretty and Emerald is adorable. Her and Navek both look so much like you.

I'm so excited to see them all again. I miss them.