Friday, June 29, 2007

8 things

I got this from Gina a few weeks ago, so here goes

The Rules: Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag a few other people and notify them they have been tagged

1. I think that marshmallows are the grossest thing in the whole world. They are so fake and disgusting it just makes me want to puke just thinking about them.

2. I really, really want to learn how to play the guitar. I played the violin for 8 years then taught myself how to play the piano, which I'm actually pretty good at But, I want to learn something new. I really like the way the guitar sounds and all the cool cords and picks that go along with playing it. I think that I would be pretty good at it too, cause I already know how to play a string instrument.

3. I am extremely good at multi-tasking. It totally comes naturally to me. For example, I can make dinner (without burning anything), help Navek with is homework, while doing the dishes and helping the girls put on their dress up clothes...sometimes I can talk on the phone while doing this too. Totally talented!!!

4. I really like the words "like" and "totally" and I use them a lot. I mostly use them around people that I know, who won't think that I am some blonde valley girl. I just use them to be funny and make people laugh!!

5. I have fond memories of my child hood dancing in my living room to songs from musicals. My mom had soooo many records from musicals. We would have the greatest time listening to them, then we would start to dance and sing, and just be silly!! It was so awesome!! There was always a good feeling in our house because of the music. The funny thing is that I knew most of the songs from the movies, without even seeing the actual movie itself. Go figure.

6. I like to push buttons!!! Sometimes when I go to the Target that we live by, I imagine that I am at the cash register and I get to push the buttons that they have there. They are the good buttons...there are, just so you know, good buttons and bad buttons. I like the sensation that my fingers feel when the button goes down and then up again!! My neighbor has a laptop, which has the good kind of buttons, and once I went over to use her computer just to push her buttons, it was so awesome!!

7. I really get annoyed when people leave their windshield wipers up when they have turned off their car. Like totally put them down before you turn your car off people!!! And I also don't like it when their windshield wipers are on and it's not even raining. It gives me a really weird sensation. Geezz!! (just a little pet-peeve of mine)

8. I like to cook. I think that it is fun. 90% of the time I can come up with different things to make and cook for our family, there are some dry spells here and there, but for the most part I like it. Kevan always compliments me on my cooking too!! I like eating at the dinner table together. I think that it is a good habit to get into, enjoy the times that you can be together as a family.

I wish that I could type what is really going on in my head. It always sounds so good up there, but when I put it in the computer, and I read over it, it never sounds how I want it to. I'm not the greatest writer there ever was!! Like oh well!!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Your list was so good. It took me so long to come up with my 8 things and they were all kinda stupid.

I also totally know what you mean about things not reading as well as it sounds in your head. I always feel like that when I'm blogging.

Gina said...

Ditto on the wordage in your head, but not like coming across on the keyboard... SO totally NOT fair!

Thanks for participating! I love learning new things about you.

So, like, are we not having smores after our hike in July?

Missy said...

Yes, there are "like totally" good and bad types of buttons...I have the same interest in them. You've only come over once to push my buttons? Seems like your pushing my buttons ALL the time!!!

Ha ha ha