Sunday, June 24, 2007

Makes me happy

There is something so cool about little babies. I was feeding Tristyn tonight and put him on my shoulder to burp him and the most amazing sensation came over me. Babies have magic that way. They don't have to do anything but just be themselves. I was the greatest feeling in the world! I just love him so much, I guess you could say that I am in love with him. He is the sweetest little boy. He makes me so happy and life is good when he smiles at me. I am glad that he is in my life!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I am glad you feel that way. I feel that so many times in a day and I LOVE IT! Just the way Liam sounds and the moves he makes... just about anything about him will make me smile and surge with pride.

Anonymous said...

Jessica i am so happy that tristyn makes you happy .... i love the way he smiles and laughs..(its also cute when he snorts(haha))
Well hope you have a great life with your family and see you later!!! Eliana

Daisy said...

I can't wait to see the cute little guy!! Our trip is getting closer and closer and I'm so excited to see you all.