Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What a day Mom Had

Today was one very good day! I felt like I got so much done. I woke up and got Navek off to school (he only has a weekend a half left of Kindergarten), got the girls and me breakfast, fed Tristyn and then took a shower all by 10am. Yey for me and some junk. Then I picked up my room, which is of course the messiest one in the house, and Trisytn's room which is right next to mine. I picked up all of the dirty laundry in the house and sorted it, realizing that I'm really, really behind on laundry! I put in a load and continued to pick up stuff around the basement. I am trying to get my house ready for when my family comes in July. Let's hope that I can maintain it till then! Anyway, I picked up Navek from school and we went to "school lunch" over by Lindsey's house. Then we came back home, I fed Tristyn (again for the 3rd time, he is slowly weening himself on the bottle), and put him down for a nap. The girls went over to the neighbors house and Navek and I picked up his room, then vacumed it. He then went swimming with the neighbors in our back yard and I just picked up and cleaned and did laundry and stuff. I even cleaned the bathroom in our bedroom!! Kevan got home around 4:30 and I headed off to work at 5. I was there for only about an hour and a half then went to YW. I am the Personal Progress leader and it was my night for an activity. I updated all of my records and the girls in my ward are doing great with there goals.
Sometimes I sit at home and feel like I am not an accomplished lady, cause I just clean my house and watch my kids all day, but not today! I am an accomplished lady cause raising decent children in our society today is the most important job ever!! I am lucky to have such great kids, and husband.
I will figure out the picture thing soon so you can witness some real cuteness!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow!! I wish I could accomplish all that in one day. I feel so lazy sometimes. Especially this week with Devon here, I feel like I'm not getting anything done but feeding kids. I'm so glad you have a blog now. If you need any help figuring out stuff you can totally ask me. Or ask Gina, she is a whiz at this blogging stuff, she totally helped me out.

Gina said...

Busy woman! I look forward to seeing photos of the kids... especially Tristyn!

We are excited to see you all in July. I hope you got my email the other day.

Gina said...

Jessica, you've been tagged! Go check out my personal blog for more information:
http://ginamama.blogspot.com/