Thursday, July 31, 2008

New camera..new shoot!

I took Yzabelle and Emerald out on Saturday evening to the Ogden Temple and did a little mini-photo shoot with my new camera. This is going to sound so lame, but I like my Cannon 35 mm better than this Nikon. And the Nikon is digital. I bought this filter thing hoping for better color.I spent a lot of money on this camera and I don't feel like it takes Awesome pictures...it just takes good pictures...tell me what you think....






Shouldn't the picture be more crisp?







Look at her hand...it's FUZZY!




She's cute but the picture is out of focus...on manual focus



They look so washed out

This one I used a flash.

Maybe I should take the camera classes that they offered me that came with the package that I bought! hahahaha

4 comments:

Gina said...

I would totally take advantage of the classes if they are free... can't hurt. Unless you can return your camera for a full refund, what else is there to do? I can understand your disappointment. That is a lot of money and you aren't seeing a big difference.

Daisy said...

Digital cameras are awesome in some ways but I still think that my old camera takes better pictures. It takes it right away instead of 2 seconds after you push the dang button. Anyways, I guess you could take the class and see what happens from there.

I do have to say that even though you don't like the camera, your girls are getting so beautiful. I love Emeralds hair cut and Belle is getting to be so beautiful!! The pictures are adorable and they are both lovely in all of them!!!

The Brown's said...

I haven't looked at your blod for a while and quite enjoyed it. I am sorry I know nothing about cameras. But that video of Tristyn dancing is soooo cute and funny. He is such a mello, happy guy. Gotta love that!

Our Blog said...

these pics are Georgeous! i loved them all!