Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tid bits!!!

Here is a little bit of what is going on with us:

Sorry it's been soooo long since my last post. I just don't have the Internet at home, and I am busy!!

First of all...I am so glad that Navek, Yzabelle, and Emerald were able to go on the trip to Lake Tahoe. From everything that the say, it sounds like they had a lot of fun.

Navek is at this "Camp Invention" thing this week. He is staying with grandma and grandpa in Provo, then they drive him up to Pleasent Grove to attend the camp. It sounds like he is having a blast. It's a week full of taking things apart and putting things together...using your imagination to create...etc. So he was gone last week on vacation, then home for 1 day, then off again. It will be good to have him home again...well then he starts school on the 21st of July, not much of a summer but he did have fun while it lasted!

Yzabelle will start Kindergarten in July also. Can you believe it??? My little Belle all ready for school. I am confident that she will do her very best. She is talking very well now a days and she makes her body and hand work when they need to. She has adapted. Not much to say about that I guess. I hope that school everyday will be fun for her. She has a dog that she carries around EVERYWHERE!! It's cute. She takes really good care of her. For soooooo long she didnt' really have an interest in playing with toys, or dolls, babies, etc, so I am glad to see that she is using her imagination finally. She feeds her dog and takes it to bed with her. She loves to sing, and her new favorite movie is Annie. She is always telling me that "Pungab saved Annie." Sometimes she will get stuck on the bunkbed and say "Pungab...help me!" as if she were Annie.

Emerald....I am thinking of putting her int pre-school, but not sure yet. My sister is going to put Penny, her daughter, in and I think that it would giver Emerald something to look forward to. She tends to get bored sometimes, and when the other kids head off to school of course she wants to go with them. Emerald is such a silly girl. She will be around me for a while...then disappear in her room...I will go and look for her and she will be sitting in her Princess chair nursing her baby that is really a rice bag. She shoves it in her shirt and feeds away. She really likes to be in charge too. Sometimes I play house with her and Yzabelle, and I am always the sister, she is always the mom, and Belle is the dad. This one time I was pretending to cry and say that I was sad because the neighbors were being mean to me and she looked at me and said "just don't play with them anymore!!" She is a good helper WHEN she is in the mood.
Tristyn is really enjoying summer. He ALWAYS wants to be outside. Thank goodness for my backyard!! He is so good at climbing up the ladder to the slide...then Wooosh he slides down..over and over again. He likes to jump on the Trampolin too. He likes to play with the hose...which I don't mind...it is hot you know. He drinks out of the hose and gets soaked!! He continues to be a great sleeper and is so easy to put down at night! Thank goodness!! He is sweet. He doesn't talk much yet, he mostly just grunts and groans when he wants something. He also growls (sp?), he does this all the time.

I am kinda enjoying my job. Sometimes I am the only one here for 8 hours or so, and I kinda get bored!! I also don't like the traffic when I get off at 5, it sucks. I got a letter from Ezra, my brother on a mission, the other day. It was so good to hear from him. He had nice things to say about me!! I am trying to get more into photography with my nifty new camera...and I am trying to play the piano more and learn a new song to play. I need to keep busy with activities that I enjoy.

I am the Releif Society chorister...interesting. When I first got the calling I would get up there and giggle A LOT. I couldn't help it! It was funny...me being up there leading the music! Shaa. But I have gotten a little better. It's cracks me up looking at everyone's face while they are singing. I have to get a song together for a intermediate hymn in August for Sacrament...yikes!! So I decided to sing "The Lord is my Shepard" sung to the tune of "Away in a Manger" It should work and sound nice!! But how will I control my giggles up on the stand during Sacrament???

3 comments:

Brea Marie said...

Glad to hear you got a new camera!! You should happier, hope all is well with you. It was good to read about all the little ones. So exciting for Belle to be going to Kindergarten! Brooke is starting preschool in the fall. She qualified because of her speech delay. None the less I am so excited for her. I would love to see you leading the music in Relief Society. Hopefully I get the chance soon. :) Hope you are enjoying the new job and that all things go well for you. You really are THE super mom!

Daisy said...

Emerald cracks me up!!! and Belle pretending she is Annie- so cute. I am always glad to read a new post from you!! I am putting Cameryn in preschool too so if you put Emerald in, you, me and Lindsey will have some good stories to tell I'm sure!!

Linda Horsley said...

Jessica,

You make me laugh! You are awesome at being the choister. I love seeing you up there. You always make me happy. You probably think wel all look crazy sining. I am so glad you are in our ward. You are awesome and strong.

Love ya,
Linda