Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm up and running!!

I FINALLY got the internet at home!! Here is some stuff that i have been wanting to post


This is Tristyn dancing back in Febuary or so...so cute and funny!!





I love the way he is bopping up and down, and has to catch his balance everyonce in a while. It's amazing how his balance has improved over the course of 5 months or so. Wow!



Here are some pictures of him outside playing in the water. I love the one where the water is dripping off his face. Don't you just love his hair too!! Little curls...aawwww!! It's geting pretty long, but I can't bring myself to cut it!! It's getting almost as blonde as Emeralds hair!!




2 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh my gosh that video is so cute!!! He is so adorable dancing and you are so right about his balance. He dances for a few seconds and then he wobbles and stops.

Those other pics are really good too. I like the one where you can see all the individual drops of water.

Gina said...

Blast from the past! He is just so scrumptious with all his toppling and dancin' glory!