Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some old pictures...


I had a Princess Birthday party for Emerald in April...her birthday was in March...She had a lot of fun!



Navek and Emerald are buds!








She was really tired this one afternoon and I wanted the kids to go out and play. I was doing the dishes and she was laying on the stairs telling me all the reasons why she didn't want to go outside...then all of the sudden she stopped talking and she was dead asleep!






This is when Ezra was here...before he left on his mission. What a good uncle!




My dad had a layover in SL for an hour or so...we got a treat and were able to visit with him for a little while. Lindsey and Zak came with their kids..it was fun. It seems like the kids were more interested in the escalator than in my dad...but whatever, they are just kids! He went to a shop in the airport and bought them all treats! We had a nice hour with him...probably all for this year!!


After their treats...all high on sugar!

Posing with Opah!

I couldn't resist this cute little guy!

Too much fun at the airport!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

She fell asleep on the steps, HAHAHAHA, so priceless. That is hilarious. What a silly girl. I love her cute little face in the first picture at her party.

Where is Belle in the pictures with Dad at the airport?

Gina said...

Love all the photo catch up! You take wonderful photos, Jessica!

Glad you got to see your Dad for a bit. He is such a great guy!