Friday, September 19, 2008

New Breakfast

First of all, the next time my heading is spelled wrong will someone please tell me....I spelled never...nevar...der!!

My kids are burned out on cereal, so I got this genius idea to make breakfast sandwiches...they love them, and it fills them up better than cereal. Of course I have to apply effort and actually make them, but whatever..maybe someday someone will make one for me:) Here's a pic of what they look like





It's just scrambled eggs, a pattie of sausage (i get them frozen from Wal-Mart and just nuke them in the microwave) and an English muffin with a little butter on it...Yummy!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

That looks good. The meals that you have to put actual effort into are the best but it does seem like alot of work for just a little in return. Oh well.