Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I growed and growed


I totally want my kids to feel good about themselves. I want them to beleive in themselves and think that they are the best things since sliced bread....if ya know what I mean. So I tell my girls on a very regular basis that they are beautiful, and I am always telling Navek how handsome and cute he is.


So today I asked Emerald how she got so pretty. And she said this:


(swallow) "Okay (brushed hair out of her face) (swallow) I just growed, and growed and then I got a pretty face (swallow) (brushed hair out of her face) and then I had pretty eyes and pretty hair (swallow) and a nice nose, and I ever ever got pretty!"


6 comments:

Daisy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! That is so hilarious. I love all the (swallows). I know a few kids that talk like that and it is too cute for words. Did you see the video I posted of Luke calling himself "Hoot", check out my blog!!

Brea Marie said...

That is the cutest explanation I have ever heard! She is such a sweetheart.

Gina said...

THAT is so CUTE! What a smart little girlie! So pretty for sure!

Liam says "ever ever" a lot too... where did they get that?

Anissa said...

What a cute girl.

Kim said...

That is just so cute. Shaylee was very upset she couldn't see Emerald. I love the picture. She is such a pretty girl.

May said...

That is the cutest thing and hilarious at the same time!!