Friday, September 19, 2008

The value of one dollar!

Who says you can't get anything good for a dollar now a days!! I got these dresses from yard sales for $1...oh yeah!

Emerald was being little miss model when I asked if I could take a picture of her. She was so funny. And the hand on the hip thing....she does this all of the time. Especially when she is ordering someone around...






Belle wouldn't hold still...but it's a light pink dress with this really pretty flower sequence pattern on the top. Sweet!


This last one is just a dress up dress....it's really twirly so great for little girls.


Aahhh to be a young twirly girl...

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Beautiful!! I love the little model shots- too cute!!

Oh and your breakfast post is on there twice. Just so you know.

Our Blog said...

i never noticed the "nevar" but had i noticed i would have thought it was on purpose to emphasize it! ;)
'k, i agree with wishing kids would all be good at the SAME TIME!
these twirly dresses are so marvelous! it makes me happy every time i see you and your kids!

Anissa said...

I love the picture of Isabelle in her dress she looks so happy. You have beautiful kids.