Friday, April 4, 2008

I feel bad that it has been a month since I've written! The funny thing is that I have a really nice new computer at home but I'm don't have the Internet. I always think of cute funny stories of my and my kids, but I can't spend time at work putting them on my blog! Dang it!!

Tristyn's birthday was on the 16th of March, he turned 1!! Oh my little baby!! Emerald's birthday was in the 24th and she is 3. Wow!! I have pictures, that I need to post, I just need to find the time to do it!

Life is crazy that's for sure. Navek is off track the whole month of April! It's fun for a little while then he starts to get bored with just hanging around the house. He's not used to me having to go to work everyday either. He is at school while I'm at work! He is going to start soccer this weekend. That'll be fun for him!

Yzabelle is going to be starting Kindergarten in July (we have year round school here...I hate it!) I am so excited, but a little nervous for her. She seems to be doing really good in pre-school. She is talking more and using her hand more and more! She amazes me with all of her accomplishments. We are going to start her in a regular classroom and sees how she does with that. She will be pulled a couple of times a week for special ed, speech, and OT. So that will help her a lot!

Emerald, like I said before, just turned 3! She is such a sweet girl! She is really good at playing with Yzabelle. Emerald understands everything that Belle says, so it makes playing a lot easier! She loves to push her brother outside in the swing. She loves to play with her baby dolls and she loves to dance and sing in the living room. I am going to try to get her into a pre-school for next fall. She really wants to go to "school" like Belle and Navek. So I really need to do that for her. She is one that is a really fast learner! You should see this girls hair. It is...well...white!! I love it.

Tristyn, is just so cute and funny and sweet. I can't say enough good things about this kid. He is a true blessing. He started to sleep through the night, AND I can just put him in his bed and he will fall asleep. Who'd a thought that this was possible. I put him in his bed and he goes to sleep. NO crying, No nothing....sleep....AAaahhhh!! He loves being outside. He would stay outside all day if I would let him. He seems to ALWAYS be happy and smiling. I love him, and all my kids soooo much. They are a joy and a source of true happiness for me.

As for me, well, I'm alive and kickin'!!! I am still at Farm Bureau and have decided to study to get my P & C license (property and causality) so I can make more money (hopefully) and I will have more authority to bind and write policies. I hope that it will be a positive experience for me, and all will go well with it. Life has been good to me. I am feeling really good about myself and don't mind little trials that seem to sneak up on me!!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Don't mind little trials that come up?
Girl, what are you on and how can I get some?

Daisy said...

YAY you posted!!! I would love to see pictures of the kids. I'm glad that they all seem to be doing good. I've got to the point with Luke that I can lay him in his bed and he will go to sleep no problem too. It's so nice!! He is 1000 times easier to put to bed than Cameryn now. I miss you guys!! Love ya!

Gina said...

Ditto what Missy said... I just started Prozac and the positive effects haven't kicked in yet. I had no idea Liam would turn into a monster the last two months. What happened to my agreeable child?

Anyway, I am so glad to hear updates on the kids and your career. Keep your chin up! You are really a SUPER mom!

Linda Horsley said...

Jessica,
You are such a good mom and you are doing such a great job with your family. I am really proud of you! You are an amazing person. As far as the education and learning new things ...I say go for it. You are smart enough and strong enough to do it.

Brea Marie said...

Jessica, I am so excited that I found your blog! It has been so long since we last really talked. I read that you are at Farm Bureau. JoLyn started working at State Farm in December. She has been having a hard time studing and taking tests, maybe you two should talk! I am sure she would love to hear from someone who is going through the same testing and such. I have added your blog to my list and I would love to check back every now and again, if that's alright. Hope all is well with your family. Love you guys, Brea Wentz