Monday, April 21, 2008

This and That!

I shouldn't have said in my last post that I don't mind little trials that come up! It's a bunch of crap!! I get so annoyed with my life sometimes. These past two weeks have been really hard for me! I can't seem to get out of this weird funk that I'm in. I wish that my life was just better. I almost wanted to say perfect...but please...we all know that that doesn't exist right!!?? I made all of these goals at the beginning of the year. I was going to conquer the world! I was going to really make my situation better. But then poop got in the way and I can't seem to find a shovel big enough to move it out of the way and continue on with what I want to do! ARRG!!

Anyway!!! I gave Emerald a little Princess Birthday party on Friday and it was a lot of fun!! I had all of the girls dress up on princess dresses when they came. They were all soooo cute! Emerald was so excited about her party and welcomed all of her guests by running around the Primary room at church and yelling!! We played a couple of games and then opened presents! It was so funny though. She would open a present and I would whisper in her ear that she needed to say thank you so she would walk all the way over to the room and get right next to her friend that had given her her present and just stare at them...I guess that was her way of saying thank you!! Anyway...we had cake and ice cream and them just played around. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad that I took the time to do it! She is such a doll and is so sweet!

I am soooo mad that I don't have a camera. about 10 years ago I bought a Cannon Rebel EOS 35mm camera. It was the best camera that I have ever had, and I ALWAYS had it with me and I was ALWAYS taking pictures. Well, it broke. Then last Mothers day Kevan bought me a digital camera and that broke too!! I miss taking pictures of my sweet beautiful children! I am trying to save money for another really, really nice camera but my fund keeps getting lower and lower! I hate being poor!! I hate it!!! I'll get over this junk soon though don't worry. I am determined to make it!! I'm just having a bad day!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Emerald is so cute!! I can just picture her "thanking" people!!

Hope things start to go better for you!! You and your family are always in our prayers. Love you.

Missy said...

That darned poop gets in my way every time too!

Sorry we missed the party. We were knee deep in poop...ha j/k. It was actually a fun though stressfull day of sports practices, grand ball and getting ready for Ashley's party. Yikes, I think we forgot to tell you about that...uh sorry. i blame the poop.

You owe me, remember? When r u gonna pay up? A good workout would do you good anyway, i bet.

Gina said...

I am sorry things are so rough. You are a good mom for everything you do even in your trials. I am proud of you. Sorry we weren't able to stop in on you yesterday. I miss you!

Bry and Rach said...

totally understand about bad days and funks! The nice thing is that they do end at some point right?!?

Linda Horsley said...

We all have terrible weeks like this. Trust me. Grant and I have been really poor at times in our marriage and we would wonder if it would ever get better. It always did. In the futture let me know when you need pictures and you can borrow our camera or I can take some pictures for you. Just call me if you need something. You are doing a great job in life don't give up. It will all be worth it in the end.

kelli said...

Jessica, I "found" your blog. Your kids are getting so big. Sorry you had such a hard week. I didn't realize that you went back to work full time. Feel free to visit our blog at trentpackerfamily.blogspot.com
Love,
Kelli Packer