Monday, February 25, 2008

Outta Shape

Okay, last Thursday I played church basketball! It was sooo much fun. I haven't played for at least 2 years, but I scored 8 or 10 points.Maybe I'll just say 10...double digits...awesome! I couldn't believe how out of shape I was. I was panting up and down the court trying to keep up. It was pathetic!! I was breathing like a fat person and by boobs were a flappin up and down the court as well. Sometimes I think that maybe if the flap enough they will eventually get smaller...they will want to loose weight or something. I should just start saving my money for a boob reduction and lift if I ever want them to go down. Ahh well!!

My friend Missy had a funny comment on my last post. Yes, I will admit I love to dance, so maybe that's where Tristyn got his little bee bop from. When it's time for us to do chores I will put on this mixed CD that I made and the kids and me will dance around the living room for a little while. I take turns carrying them around and twirling them and stuff. It's so fun. The CD has just a bunch of mixed songs: rock, disco, oldies etc... they call it the "shake your bootie" music. Aahhhh good times!! I just wonder what people think when they drive by my house!!

6 comments:

Gina said...

You are cracking me up with the boob flapping comment. I love you! And maybe someday when I am rich, I can fund that operation you were talking about.

Daisy said...

I've been playing basketball at the church for about a month now and am still getting too winded. It's not as bad as the first week though. I was so sore afterwards and couldn't believe how hard it was to sprint up and down that court. I'm getting better though. That and the young women are just awful. We scrimage them about half way through both of our practices and they are pretty bad. They don't play defense, they walk back down the court and then just stand in the same 2 ft by 2 ft space on offense. Maybe 2 or 3 of them really try. The others just make excuses and act so tired. Us WOMEN are like what are you guys complaining about- we've had kids and you guys are in high school, GET UP!! Oh well, I like winning anyways, haha.

Mickey Family said...

I need to come and play b-ball, too. I might need CPR since I am out of shape as well. Hey--- my mom had a boob red. about 2 years ago and has loved it! :)

Linda Horsley said...

Jessica,
You are so funny. I love reading your blog. I heard you are really good at basketball. Tammy says she loves playing with you. I hear you...I am so out of shape. I am starting to work out again on Monday. Bre says thanks for your compliment about her hair. By the way you have been tagged. go to my blog and read the instructions. Don't forget you are an inpiration to me.

rachel mccracken said...

they think..."I wish we were having as much fun as they are!!!" It sounds like fun to me!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.