Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just Checking in

I'm sure that EVERYONE checks my blog EVERYDAY and has been worried and anxious about me and what I have been up to!!! No worries though!! I'm here and I'm alive and doing just peachy!!

I took off the first 2 weeks in Feburay...the lady I work for is so awesome! The first week I had strep throat...and lost my voice for about 4 or 5 days. I went to the doctor and got a pennicilin (sp?) shot. It hurt, but it worked like a charm! I started to feel better about 24 hours after I got it. I am so grateful though...none of my kids got it...how lucky am I??!! So anyway, I took off the first week just because I was sick. Then I figured that I needed to take another week off just to re-energize and regroup from being sick. It was nice to just relax. I have been going, going, going, since October...non-stop!! I kinda was able to get my house in order and spend some unrushed time with my kids!

My kids amaze me! They are so wonderful. Tristyn started dancing...it is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He will hear some music and stand up, if he's not already, and very carefully bop up and down, by bending his spread apart legs! I love it, the kids think that it is funny to. I don't think that he knows how cute he is when he does this. The other day my phone started to ring, it has a cool funky ring, and Tristyn looked around and stood up and started to bop up and down. It was so funny! Sometimes he will get going really fast and fall, but he will get right back up and go at it again!

I will write more later!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

I actually have been worried. I've tried to call a few times. Glad you are all bettah!

The dancing Tristyn stories are cracking me up. I wish you had video of him in action.

Linda Horsley said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Nothing is worse then being sick and trying to take care of kids If you ever need something please let us know. Again... you always amaze me.

Mickey Family said...

Glad you are better! :)

It's so nice to have time to catch up and I'm happy you did!

Daisy said...

I love the dancing story. Luke does that too and dances to mine and Mike's ringtones. I wish you had a video of Tristyn dancing. I would love to see that.

Missy said...

Jessica,

I don't know if you really described just how much you love the dance!!! You should have mentioned that you actually call people, tell them to call you back and hang up...all so you can see little munchkin dance to the groovey phone tune.

Silly Jessica!