Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Funny things





I just wanted to jot down a couple of things to remember about my kids...this is mostly for my info so I can look back and remember how silly they are.

A couple of nights ago we were saying prayer on our breakfast and Emerald was saying the prayer. I have to tell her what to say. Belle was trying to annoy Emerald by coping everything that I would say. At one point I said..."Bless us to be happy!" Quickly, Yzabelle said "happy", then Emerald said to Yzabelle, with eyebrows bent..."NO Bello (that's what she calls her) MY happy!" the she said in her sweetest voice "happy." What silly girls.

Emerald has also started to tattle on Navek and Belle. She will come up to me and say their name and then mimmick what they did to her. It is hard to keep a straight face when she does this. Her voice inflection is so funny...and she is so serious about it.

Here are some more pictures

3 comments:

Gina said...

You'll be so happy you are documenting these things later on... so will they.

LOVE THAT TOOSH!

Daisy said...

Love the cute wedgie!!! Her hair is so blond, it's white. You have your own little minnie me.

I love the prayer story!! That is too cute. I could totally picture it in my head and I just busted up!!

Heidi said...

Love the wedgie picture.. what doll! I too get very fustrated with my messy house and how it never stays clean, I can't imagine what it's like with four little kids. But, just think, you have four times the blessings I do. I love you Jessica!