Friday, December 28, 2007

Other stuff

I forgot to mention (Kevan reminded me) that Navek turned 7 on the 19 of December! Wow, time flies. He really is a great kid. He is such a blessing in my life. He is so good at so many things. I enjoy watching him with his little sisters and brother. He likes to put Tristyn on his shoulders and walk around the house with him. Thankfully he hasn't bumped into any walls or anything. He does the same thing with Emerald except she is just on his back. He carries her around the house and then he will come in the living room and fall on the couch with her and it makes her laugh and laugh! He is becoming a really good reader too. He can read a couple of the beginner Dr. Seuss books and he feels very accomplished with he finishes one! He has started to do this funny thing where he will say the last syllable first...so his name is Veknav, and Emerald is Raldem, Yzabelle is Belleyz. So imagine him singing a song. He will say all of the words regular and then through a funny word in there somewhere...for example..."ostyfrost the mansnow was a jolly happy soul, with a corncob pipe and a uttonba ohzno and to eyes made out of ollco" He's so funny and creative!

We had a pretty good Christmas. I love seeing the kids open up their presents. There cute little faces and their expressions are so funny. The kids played with their toys all day. It was fun to not have to go anywhere, and to just hang around the house.

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. I felt so loved and cared for in our ward and neighborhood. So many people left presents and other gifts for me and the kids. I felt so sooo sooooo good and taken care of. I knew that they had listened to the spirit and had followed through with whatever act of kindness the could for us. Thank you so much...I have no idea who they were but I know that they will be blessed for their kindness

6 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm glad that you had a nice Christmas. I'm looking forward to a Christmas where I don't have to go anywhere. My kids got way too much stuff and I'm STILL looking for places to put it. Oh well. Love ya.

Gina said...

Navek will be so grateful you wrote down those thoughts. He is a smart kiddo! I am just grinning over his backward words.

Yay for a wonderful Christmas! I am so grateful you were taken care of. What a blessing to be a part of a ward so in tune.

I love you!

rachel mccracken said...

Sounds like things are good! It is fun to see the pictures and read about the kids! I am glad Christmas was so great!
Love, rachel McCracken

rachel mccracken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jessica, You need to use the disc that we got with the pictures to display them for all to see.

gilligan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.