Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Junk and stuff

Life is busy, busy, busy. I haven't written in a while just for that reason.

Tristyn was sick last week. He had a fever for a couple of days and I love it. That may sound weird but boyfriend is so flappy, and wiggly and always moving, but when the fever hit he wanted to SNUGGLE. Holy cow, I didn't know what to do with myself. It was fun to have his little head on my chest and for him to just want me to hold him. My house suffered from it though, I'm okay with that, he's only a baby once!

I'm doing pretty good considering my circumstances! I feel like my heart is light and I am happy most of the time. I have been very grateful for such wonderful parents. I have always been amazed with how supportive and loving they are with ALL of their children (8). They have been the best example of how parents should unconditionally love their children. I think that we were all raised the same, but we have all made different decisions and chosen different lives for ourselves. No matter what though, our parents have always loved us. They have always loved me. Silly old Jessica (Bones is what they call me!). There have been times where I haven't wanted to tell them what is going on in my life and stuff like that, but when I do, they never judge, or tell me what to do. They are the best parents, and I love them so much!! I am a lucky daughter!! I hope that I can be like them as my children get older.

1 comment:

Gina said...

We talked about this very thing the other day and I admire them so much too!

Keep you chin up! I Love you very much and so grateful your baby has been snuggling you like you need.