Monday, October 29, 2007

Where have I been?

Wow, I have been so busy, tired, stressed out lately that I haven't posted in a long time. I have been a single mom for about a month now. Kevan is living with his sister right now in SJ. The kids go to visit him every Friday night and return on Saturday. It's nice to have a little break. I have increased my hours to 20 a week. I average about 4 hours a day. My sister L watches my kids and she gets paid from he state gov. It's nice to not have that added expense, it would eat up my whole paycheck!

Navek has been off-track for 2 weeks now, but looks forward being back in school. He had an awesome season in soccer. He is such a fast runner, and loves scoring ( he averaged about 3 goals a game!) He still has the best imagination, and is so creative. I had a parent teacher conference and his teacher said that she always looks forward to seeing his work, cause it's so awesome.

Yzabelle loves going to pre-school. She gets to ride the bus, which is also very exciting. It picks her up at our house and drops her off and Lindsey's house. Very convenient for me! She is talking more and more, her teacher said that she is opening up more to her and the other teachers. Maybe she will start talking to the kids! She loves to draw and just be cute!

Emerald wishes so much that she could go to school. She has a new interest in taking care of her dolls. She loves to collect things. When we get ready to go somewhere she goes into her room and tries to carry as much as she can get in her hands. She thinks that she must bring all of it in the car with us. She is so funny.

Little Tristyn is really movin and groovin'. About a month ago he really started to get around the house my doing this really cool body flop-worm crawl. He is really fast. When he is more patient with himself he does do a little crawling. Last week he thought that it would be cool to pull himself up on furniture. What a smart little boy. He likes the feeling of being tall I guess. He is such a good baby. He loves to play in the girls room and chew and slobber on all of their toys. he pulls himself up on their bed, and the little kitchen and the bookshelf in their room. I hope that he is not walking anytime soon. He likes to eat...what baby doesn't! He is my only baby that has ever like rice cereal, of course I mix it with applesauce but he pounds that stuff down. He is always flopping too. He flaps his arms sooo much, I think that he thinks if he does it enough he will eventually fly. He is sooooo happy. He is always smiling and just being cute!

Being by myself is hard, but I am happy. We will see what is in the future for Kevan and myself. Only the Lord knows!!

3 comments:

Mickey Family said...

Just wanted to say "hi" and that I was thinking about you. I still haven't gotten around to your camera! Probably tomorrow!!!

Gina said...

It's great that the kids are doing so wonderfully! I am worried about you though. I will call you tomorrow. I love you! You really are a super (duper) mom!

Daisy said...

I've missed your posts but I know that you are really busy. We have been keeping you all in our prayers at night. We love you all and miss you

by the way, Becky Mabry sent me a message through myspace and I sent her your and Lindsey's email addresses so you'll probably hear from her soon if you haven't already.